Climate Action Plan
The Climate Action Plan (CAP) is a document created by the University in 2008 to guide the campus towards carbon neutrality. It was created prior to the signing of the Presidents' Climate Commitment. It is available for download below.
Download the full CAP.
Download by section:
- Table of Contents
- Section 1: The UConn Climate Action Planning Process
- Section 2: Greenhouse Gas Inventory
- Section 3: Emissions Reduction Strategies
- Section 4: Funding
- Section 5: Education, Research, & Outreach
- Section 6: Adaptation
- Appendix A: The American College and University Presidents Climate Commitment (ACUPCC)
- Appendix B: 2008-2009 UConn CATF Workgroups & Members
- Appendix C: Environmental Sustainability Strategies Recommended for Further Consideration
- Appendix D: UConn Sustainable Design & Construction Policy